We can add Forms to the Case Page as a new tab. To do so we are going to add a new, not default, Detail Page and then add a new Form Viewer Tab.
- Navigate to Setup (1) > Forms and Pages (2) > Detail Pages
As you can see, there’s already a default detail page for cases but these default detail pages cannot be modified.
- Click on the gear next to DCM CASE DEFAULT and select
- In the pop-up window enter the following information:
- Name : AUTO LOAN
- Case Type: Auto Loan
- Description: AUTO LOAN Detail Page
- Clone Permissions: Checked
- Save it.
- Click on the gear next to AUTO LOAN and select Open.
- Drag and drop from the Toolbox/Tabs the MDM Search Viewer to the tab section.
- Set the required values for the MDM Viewer tab:
- Tab Title: Bank Accounts
- MDM Child Search: Bank Account
- Save it. Save your changes in the case detail page and test it using the Preview button selecting any existing case.
- Go back to Detail Pages and Publish the updated layout to the cache using the Play gray button.
- Go to Case Types (1), open Auto Loan (2), select the Custom Pages tab (3), and select AUTO LOAN for Detail Page.
- To check these changes, go to Case Management (1) > Search Cases (2), open any case you have already created, or create a new one. Check that you have the Bank Accounts tab.