Adding a new set of Inbound Email Settings is a straightforward process that allows users to configure and customize how incoming emails are managed within the application.
Follow the steps below to add a new set of Inbound Email Settings.
- Navigate to Setup → Email Settings → Inbound Email Settings
- Click the plus green button to Add New settings
- In the pop-up window, fill in the fields required on each section
- On the Identification Section, select the Email Capture Channel from the dropdown list.
- Insert a Name for the settings. In the example below, InboundEmail.
- Insert a Code for the settings.
- Insert a brief Description for the settings.
- Continue with the other sections. View the next articles to learn how to fill the other sections.