By creating document types in Eccentex AppBase, organizations can establish consistency and efficiency in document generation and management.
Document types streamline document-centric workflows and enable better organization, retrieval, and collaboration on documents within the application.
- Navigate to Setup → Document Management → Document Types
- Click on New Document Type plus button
- On the pop-up window, insert a Name and Description. The Permanent Code is auto-generated based on the name.
- Save the new document type.
- When a document type is defined, you can start using it on the case type, as illustrated in the following image.