The translation is a hub for managing the application's text elements. It allows developers and administrators to add, modify, or update translations without changing the application's underlying code.
- Verify that the status of the Translations is Published.
- If you need to edit a specific key, you can use the search on the top-right or the Search panel. In our example, we are searching for all the keys that contain the text 'loading' in any part of the key.
- To edit a Key, click on the hyperlink. This will open the left panel where you can add the translation.
- Save the transaltion. It will start the process of compilation.
- Under the column Progress, you can see if the key has or does not have a translation. The 0% means Not Translated/No Entry. The 100% means the key has a translation.
- The Language Progress bar on the top of the grid indicates the overall progress.
A typical DCM solution has approximately more than two thousand keys. Editing them in the Web UI is impractical. You can use the Export/Import tool to export all the keys to an MS Excel file and add the translations in the exported file, then when completed, upload the translated keys using the Import. For more details, go to the Export/Import Translations article.