To add new languages to AppBase configure Locale options.
- On the top right, navigate to → Company Setup
- Navigate to Company → Locales and the current company profile information will be displayed.
- Click the Add New Locale button to add a new locale.
- Select the Language from the dropdown list, and then select the Locale if applicable. The date and time fields will be populated based on the locale selected. You can manually modify any of those fields as needed.
- Click Save or Save and New to accept the new configuration.