Standard attributes can be captured for each user (cell phone number, Skype ID, date of birth, etc.) You can also define additional attributes by adding custom fields to the user profile. You can do this through the User Schema.
When added, a custom field will appear in the Custom Properties tab and can be populated accordingly.
- On the top right, navigate to → Manage Users
- On the left, navigate to User Management → Users
- Open the User page by clicking on the Full Name hyperlink
- Click the Edit button
- Click on the Custom Properties tab and if any custom properties exist, they will appear in this tab
- To add a value to a property, simply double click on the Field Name and enter a value in the Field Value field
- Click Save or Cancel to exit without saving.