Assign User to a Group
When a Group has been created, the user(s) can be assigned to that group which helps govern permissions when accessing data or viewing pages, and so on.
Adding users directly to Groups. You can also add users to a Group directly by following the steps in the article Managing Groups
- On the top right, navigate to → Manage Users
- On the left, navigate to User Management → Users
- Open the User page by clicking on the Full Name hyperlink
- Click the Edit button
- Click on the User Group tab which shows a list of all groups the user is already assigned to (if any). For instance, on the left side column will appear all the groups in the system that the user is not already assigned to; and on the right are any groups that the user is assigned to
- To add or remove a group, click the Edit button
- To add a group to a user, select the group(s) from the left column using the checkbox then click the right arrow (or right double arrow if adding all groups)
- To remove a group from a user, select the group(s) from the right column using the checkbox then click the left arrow (or left double arrow if adding all groups)
- Click Save to commit the change or Cancel to exit without saving.