The following section describes how to view a task's current State and Owner and manually override this position and/or ownership if required.
- In the Setup section, navigate to Monitoring → Task Monitor. The new tab will display a list of Cases.
- To search for an item(s) within a specific time range, expand the Search pane
- It is possible to make some changes to the case without opening it directly in the Case Management application by clicking the gear button on the left side of a case record. Select Quick Modify and make some changes to the case in the popup window.
You can use the search panel at the top right of the screen to locate one or more records to view.
- Use the fields in the Search panel to refine the list of records shown in the grid. For example, select a Task Type, a Case ID, or select a date range using the Created Date range fields.
- Click the Search button to run the search.
- You can save your search settings using the floppy disk button for further usage.
- To reset the search fields (and refresh the list back to its original state), click on the Reset button.