Unlock User Account
A user account can become locked as a result of the user reaching the account lockout threshold of invalid login attempts. For example, the user has tried to log in several times with an invalid password. The following steps describe how to unlock a user when this happens.
- On the top right, navigate to → Manage Users
- On the left, navigate to User Management → Users
- Open the User page by clicking on the Full Name hyperlink
- If the user account has been locked, the Unlock User button will be enabled. To unlock the user, click this button:
- A popup message will appear confirming the user has been unlocked