Validating the Data Model
After doing modifications to the Data Model it is important to validate the status of the relationships between the business objects added to the model.
- Go to the Status Report tab
- Click on the Reload button at the right corner
- Validate that there are no exceptions under the Attributes and Relationships columns.
- Expand the Objects and check that all the fields have a Status OK.
- If find exceptions or errors depending on the message maybe you need to do a deployment to make active the changes or just check the model for any misconfiguration.